First Time Offender Driving Under the Influence
* Registration will not be complete and enrollments will NOT be finalized until the student visits one of our offices.
In Office Registration – $306
(Mastercard / Visa/ Discover accepted with online registrations)
DUI Level 1: Florida Statute (F.S.) 316.193(5) & Florida Administrative Rule 15a.10- Licensure under Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles. Approved 12 hour course of evaluation and instruction to satisfy statutory requirements for first offense of DUI, DUBAL, Refusal, DUI amended to Reckless, Boating under the Influence (if court required), and/or related arrests/convictions requiring course attendance in an alcohol/substance abuse education program.
- DUI amended to Reckless
- Boating under the influence
- Arrests/convictions requiring Department and/or court attendance in an alcohol/substance abuse education program
- Persons who have not already completed a level one DUI program
To register for DUI Level 1 class the following information must be presented at registration:
- Drivers license number
- Photo I.D. card
- Citation number
- Complete arrest report (This can be obtained from the Clerk of Court Traffic Department in the county you were arrested. If this document is not available, we must have written documentation from the Clerk of Court on their letterhead.)
- Court orders (if applicable)
- Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) test results or Refusal affidavit
- Name of probation officer (if applicable)
- If you had a license in a prior state you will need to obtain a certified lifetime driving history from that state(s)
Enrollees must register in the county where they live, work or attend school, unless an exception is granted by the Approved Provider in the applicable county. Counties serviced by SSC include Volusia, Flagler, and Putnam ONLY. Office Hours & Locations
*Note: Due to confidentiality and quiet setting requirements, children or unapproved observers are not allowed during appointments.
Or for further DUI registration information please contact Sunshine Safety Council at 386.253.6400.