Chiefly, Membership Benefits in your local Safety Council includes a local hometown investment in safety and health for your entire organization.
It’s important to realize that your annual membership is based on the number of employees in your office conversely it equates to just pennies per person. More importantly, everyone has access to all of our member services! Hence it is a great way to network with other safety-minded companies and also to share ideas.
In Addition Membership Benefits
- Discounts on training classes
- Onsite trainers, available to come to you
- Timely news and updates on safety regulations and trends
- FREE Unlimited use of our 700+ title online video library
Our Membership Year is April 1st – March 31st
Dues will be prorated after April 30th
|Number of Employees||Annual Membership Dues|
Join the Sunshine Safety Council Here!
With this in mind, if you would like, you can fill out the information below and send it to us. Afterward we will contact you with further information on payment and finally how you can access your member benefits. Conversely, if you prefer, click on the link below for a downloadable PDF application that you can email back to us.
With your membership you have access to:
NEW IN 2020
- Member companies will receive one personalized and discounted annual quote for all of your requested programs so you can know exactly what your training will cost all year long!
- Training is available at your site, on your schedule!
- Discounted Labor Law Posters
- Free Basic Safety Inspection
- Discounted In-Depth Safety Inspection – with report
- Preferred access to our Room Rental schedule
- An opportunity to be eligible for free SSPC training (some trainings valued over $1500)
- Discounted specialty training programs: Fiber Optics Association, FDOT Approved Maintenance of Traffic, IMSA, OSHA, and many others
- Discounted safety training classes: First Aid/CPR, Forklift Safety, Fire Extinguisher Education, Hazard Communication, Aggressive Driver, Workplace Violence, and many others
- Free Access to our Members Only Online Video Library Available 24/7
- Safety & Health Management classes to help you get and stay current with federal and state regulations
- Updates on new/changed OSHA regulations; Discounted CFRs, First Aid Kits, & other products
- Quarterly Member Newsletter, and relevant updates when necessary
- Free Member’s Only Seminars on current and upcoming safety issues