OSHA Standards Training Online…
OSHA’s ramping up inspections with a vengeance and your organization could be their next target.
Companies need to know what inspectors are looking for and have a plan before theinspection!
Online OSHA 10 & 30 Hour: Training That Puts You In Control through Summit Training Center!
Proven to be one of the most efficient and easy-to-use means of obtaining your DOL/OSHA course completion card, Summit’s Online OSHA 10- or 30-Hour training sets the cornerstone for a safe working environment. Summit offers more features and benefits than any other Online OSHA 10- & 30-Hour training on the market.
- Set your own elective courses to tailor the training to your exact job needs
- Unique bookmark feature allows students to come back to training – students do not have to complete the training in one sitting
- The courses are integrated with the Otis™ Learning Manager, allowing you to track employee progress, schedule training, and view quiz scores
- Highly interactive online courses from Summit include video, animation, high-end graphics, and award-winning content
- Students have 180 days to complete the training, so there are no scheduling issues or loss of production associated with traditional classroom training
- Printable temporary certificate of completion
- Study guides
- Upon completion, students will receive an OSHA course completion card
MORE THAN JUST OSHA 10/30 Hour Courses:
Summit offers over 600 training programs available in online, streaming video, and DVD formats, including online OSHA 10 & 30 Hour and online HAZWOPER training. Each of Summit’s expert training solutions teach best safety practices and hazard awareness for hundreds of OSHA, DOT, and EPA compliance requirements to reduce costly accidents and injuries in the workplace.
OSHA Standards Training We Offer…
Compliance with OSHA regulations is a key concern for every type of business. Compliance not only allows you to avoid fines and penalties but also results in a safer workplace – which equals lower workers’ comp rates and higher productivity! The Sunshine Safety Council can provide supervisor or front line employee training for most OSHA standards.
Individual OSHA Standards: Training is available to meet the requirements of specific OSHA standards such as Confined Space, Trenching & Shoring, RCRA, Aerial Lift Safety, Bucket Truck Safety, Powered Industrial Trucks, and others. This training is usually done at your location to allow it to be customized to your environment, equipment, and policies. Group rates are available upon request.
Other Available Safety Training: This training is usually done at your location to allow it to be customized to your environment, equipment, and policies.
Group Rates are available upon request.
Don’t see the training you need listed here?
Send us an email and we’ll put it together for you!
Need to look at OSHA Standards, order free OSHA publications, or keep up-to-date on OSHA regulations…Visit