Parenting Course Online
Sometimes called a Divorce Class, the Parenting Course is required by the state of Florida for parents to obtain a divorce when there are minor children involved. Parents may also take this course to learn about the impacts divorce can have on their family, as well as the best way to handle the difficult transition. Additionally, make sure you understand the process of divorce filing.
Are you having difficulty finding a parenting class near you that is affordable and fits your schedule? We can help! Our parenting classes are specifically tailored toward parents who want to meet their court obligations without having to stress over high prices, open classes, or missing work or school. Through this online course, you can complete the state requirement online with no classes to attend. It is all done online and in the convenience of your own home. Additionally, you can access the course at any time, on your own schedule, without the hassle of attending a physical classroom in a room full of strangers.
This course is required by law in order for the concerned parties to obtain a final judgement of dissolution of marriage in Florida when there are children involved. This 4-hour course is provided by the University of Continuing Education.
The goal of this course is to support children and families through the process of a dissolution of marriage proceeding with minor children or a paternity action which involves issues of parental responsibility.
The course topics include
· Issues & legal procedures for resolving
· Custody & child support disputes
· Emotional experiences and problems of divorcing adults
· Family problems and the emotional concerns and needs of the children
· Community services and resources available to families
· Custody, care, visitation & support
· Deciding child-related issues between parents
· Emotional aspects of separation and divorce
· Family relationships & dynamics
· Financial responsibilities
· Abuse and/or neglect issues
· Building coping skills